Tesco NURTURE Module
Tesco NURTURE Programme moves to become an Add-On NURTURE Module to the GLOBALG.A.P. IFA Version 5
Starting in January 2017 the Tesco NURTURE programme moves to become an additional NURTURE Module to the current GLOBALG.A.P. IFA Version 5 audit processes. This will reduce audit duplication and increase flexibility for suppliers when choosing how they want their sites to be assessed. The Nurture Module focuses on Plant Protection Product List (PPPL) management and the transition to GLOBALG.A.P. does not affect how suppliers manage their PPPLs.
More information on the NURTURE evolution (transition process and time-lines) is available as annex to the NURTURE Module Scheme Rules and from the GLOBALG.A.P. Secretariat, your Tesco Technical Manager, UK Primary supplier, Direct supplier, your NURTURE Certification Body or www.tescosuppliernetwork.com.
Only Certification Bodies currently approved for the Tesco NURTURE Programme will be permitted to perform audits against the GLOBALG.A.P. plus NURTURE Module.
Download NURTURE Module Documents:
- NURTURE Module Scheme Rules
- NURTURE Module Control Points
- The NURTURE Module Checklists are available here:
- NURTURE Module Quality Management System Checklist (for Option 2 and Option 1 Multi-Site with QMS)
- NURTURE Module Producer Inspection Checklist Fruit and Vegetables
- NURTURE Module Producer Inspection Checklist Flowers & Ornamentals
- NURTURE Module Data Access Rules
- NURTURE Module Fee Table
- Tesco Grower Confirmation Form
For any further questions please contact the GLOBALG.A.P. Customer Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Approved Certification Bodies for the NURTURE Module
The default view of the table shows only the country where the headquarter of the respective Certification Body is located. To see which additional Certification Bodies operate in your country and/or have a branch office there, please select the country using the filter "Region:" AND "Country:"