The GLOBALG.A.P. Fruit & Vegetables Standard
The GLOBALG.A.P. Fruit & Vegetables Standard covers all stages of production, from pre-harvest activities such as soil management and plant protection product application to post-harvest produce handling, packing and storing.
A Guide to Our Documents
- The GLOBALG.A.P. Checklist is the document you need to complete your self-assessment.
- The Control Points and Compliance Criteria (CPCC) document lists everything the standard you are applying for covers, and gives you addtional guidelines to fulfill the requirements.
- The General Regulations document defines how the certification process works and lists the requirements for quality management systems and related issues.
- The National Interpretation Guideline (NIG) clarifies how the CPCC have been adapted in a specific country. Please check if there is a NIG for your country. If yes, you are required to use it.
Latest News on the GLOBALG.A.P. Fruit & Vegetables Standard
a certification body
Start your certification process today!
- Fruit & Vegetables Booklet ( 3 MB)