The GLOBALG.A.P. Plant Propagation Material Standard (PPM)
Plant Propagation Material is the basis for all healthy plants: fruit, vegetables, flowers and ornamentals. It is an important aspect of your production process that requires extra care. Not only to ensure the quality and safety of your products but also the health and welfare of your workers and the safety of the environment.
The GLOBALG.A.P. Plant Propagation Material Standard sets clear criteria, ranging from traceability and fertilizer use to the management of site, soil, pest, waste and pollution. It covers the entire production process from propagation to the final product to provide your consumers with safe and sustainably produced products.
The PPM Standard serves as a reference that plant propagation material producers can use to demonstrate their compliance with GLOBALG.A.P. requirements. And it helps crops producers find reliable and assured sources for plant propagation material .
Get Certified For GLOBALG.A.P. Plant Propagation Material
- Download the GLOBALG.A.P. Plant Propagation Material Standard Documents and Checklists
from the related link below.
- Contact the certification bodies in your country, compare their offers and then ask for a
registration application from the one you choose. You’ll find a full list of relevant certification
bodies by clicking on the related link below.
- Carry out a self-assessment using the checklist and correct all the points you don’t comply
with. Here a GLOBALG.A.P. Farm Assurer can provide you with valuable assistance during your audit
prepartions. You’ll find a full list of relevant Farm Assurers by clicking on the related link
- Arrange an appointment with your certification body for a first inspection. A
GLOBALG.A.P. inspector will then conduct the on-site inspection.
- Once you successfully comply with the standard’s requirements, you will receive a GLOBALG.A.P. Plant Propagation Material Standard.