Smile! You're GLOBALG.A.P. Certified!
GLOBALG.A.P. Photo Contest – GLOBALG.A.P. Around the World
Send us your best shot for a chance to win a ticket to the GLOBALG.A.P. SUMMIT 2016 in Amsterdam including accommodation.
Here’s a great way to shine the spotlight on your company. Send us a picture with your GLOBALG.A.P. Number (GGN) and the GLOBALG.A.P. logo and you could win a trip to the GLOBALG.A.P. SUMMIT 2016 in Amsterdam.
The best pictures will also be displayed in a world map at the SUMMIT 2016.
How to Take Part
- Simply download the contest template with the GLOBALG.A.P. logo, save it on your harddrive, write your GGN on it, print it, and then take a picture with you and your farmers.
- Go to www.globalgap.org/photocontest, complete the entry form, and upload the photo. Be sure to follow the submission rules and photo specifications (see below).
Who Can Take Part
Certified farmers/companies (legal entities holding a valid GGN) may be assisted by their certification body, farm assurer, retailer etc. to upload the photo. Only one photo per GGN may be submitted.
Submission Rules & Photo Specifications
- Photos must be high resolution (max. 5 MB) and suitable for printing (min. resolution 150 dpi).
- Photos submitted must be in jpg or png and preferably portrait format.
- Submitted photos must be the photographer’s original work.
- Make sure the GGN is clearly visible on the photo.
- No data stamps on the photo.
- No nudity.
- Photos submitted may be edited for promotional purposes (website, calendars, newsletter, social media).
- GLOBALG.A.P. will promote the contest via social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) but will neither finance nor otherwise support the contestants.
The contest ends on 31 July 2016.
- An independent person will draw the winner from all the entries.
- The winner will be informed by email.
Trip to Amsterdam including flight and one night at hotel (tbc) and admission to SUMMIT 2016.
To enter the contest, please click here.