Job Vacancy – Complaints Manager (m/f)
10 April 2017
GLOBALG.A.P. is looking for:
Complaints Manager (m/f)
|Department:||Compliance, Integrity and Certification Body Administration|
|Job Location:||Europe (partly home office, partly in Cologne office, Germany)|
|Reporting to:||Chief Integrity Officer|
|Type of Job:||Complaints Manager, Full time|
|Date of Entry:||Immediately|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
As a member of the Integrity Team your duties are to:
- Process, investigate and follow up on complaints and integrity issues
- Manage complex complaints caseloads to include determination of whether legal advice is required on issues relating to complaints
- Assist in the development and maintenance of systems for the management of complaints, procedures and policies for complaints
- Evaluation of complaints activity in terms of quality, scope and methodology
- Monitor trends, highlight risk factors etc. and report activity
- Provide technical support and improvement suggestions on the development of GLOBALG.A.P. Standards
1. Qualification and knowledge requirements:
- BSc/MSc required in food or in agriculture.
- In-depth knowledge of GLOBALG.A.P. Control Points and General Regulations.
- Compliance with GLOBALG.A.P. Certification Body auditor qualification requirements.
2. Language requirements:
- Languages: Excellent written, technical and verbal communication skills in English. Additional global language is an advantage (Spanish, German).
3. Work Experience:
- At least 5 years professional experience in the agricultural industry.
- Strong technical background in agriculture related to crops. Additional experience in livestock and or aquaculture is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills
- Appreciation and understanding of agricultural technical issues including food safety and sustainability
- Able to work well in a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent conflict management skills
- Statistical analysis and presentation of complex information
- Results oriented
Send your CV and covering letter to GLOBALG.A.P. c/o FoodPLUS GmbH via email to email@example.com