GLOBALG.A.P. NTWG Award
Honoring our most active and dedicated NTWG
GLOBALG.A.P. first launched the GLOBALG.A.P. NTWG Award in 2014. This award honors our most active National Technical Working Group for its hard work, commitment and dedication and is awarded every two years.
The NTWG Award is open to all established GLOBALG.A.P. NTWGs worldwide. See for the complete list here.
In the application form the following key questions are asked, among others:
- Has the NTWG fulfilled the tasks set out in the Terms of Reference for NTWGs?
- How has the NTWG helped producers in your country to get certification?
- Has the number of certifications grown since the NTWG was established?
- What activities has the NTWG been undertaking to generate awareness of GLOBALG.A.P. and its standards in the respective country?
- The applicant shall provide a list of your achievements, including a brief summary, and why they think they deserve to win.
A jury will select the winners of the Award. The jury consists of three members from the GLOBALG.A.P. Technical Committees and Board.
In the past, the winners have received:
- A NTWG Award Winner Certificate
- Two free passes to the GLOBALG.A.P. SUMMIT for two representatives of the winning NTWG.
- One night accommodation costs in the town where the SUMMIT takes place for the two representatives.
- Free member’s dinner for the two representatives.