Smile! Your're GLOBALG.A.P. certified!
GLOBALG.A.P. Photo Campaign – GLOBALG.A.P. Around the World
Send us your best shot and be part of our GLOBALG.A.P. world map and the GLOBALG.A.P. calendar.
This is a great way to shine the spotlight on your company. Send us a picture or a short video with your GLOBALG.A.P. Number (GGN) and the GLOBALG.A.P. logo and you are part of our social media campaign, be presented on our website and in our monthly newsletter. The most striking contributions will be part of our calendar.
How to Take Part
Simply download the template with the GLOBALG.A.P. logo, save it on your hard drive, write your GGN on it, print it, and then take a picture or a short video with you and your farmers.
Complete the entry form, and upload the photo or video. Be sure to follow the submission rules and photo specifications (see below).
Who Can Take Part
Certified farmers/companies (legal entities holding a valid GGN) may be assisted by their certification body, farm assurer, retailer etc. to upload the photo or video. Up to five photos or videos per GGN may be submitted.
Submission Rules & Photo Specifications
- Photos must be high resolution (max. 5 MB) and suitable for printing (min. resolution 150 dpi).
- Photos submitted must be in jpg or png and preferably portrait format.
- Submitted photos must be the photographer’s original work.
- Make sure the GGN is clearly visible on the photo.
- No data stamps on the photo.
- No nudity.
- Photos submitted may be edited for promotional purposes (website, calendars, newsletter, social media).
- GLOBALG.A.P. will promote the contest via social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) but will neither finance nor otherwise support the participants.
To take part in the campaign, please click here. All entries must be received unitl 31 July 2017.