5 Steps to Get Certified
- Download the relevant GLOBALG.A.P. Standard Documents and Checklists from our document center or follow the link on the relevant standard page (see for Quicklinks on the right).
- Compare offers from the certification bodies in your country, register with the one you choose and get your GLOBALG.A.P. Number (GGN). Find a full list of GLOBALG.A.P. approved certification bodies here.
- Carry out a self-assessment using the checklist and correct all the points you don’t comply with. Here a GLOBALG.A.P. Licensed Farm Assurer, who is a trained and approved consultant, can provide you with valuable assistance during your audit preparations. Find a full list of GLOBALG.A.P. Licenced Farm Assurers here.
- Arrange an appointment with your GLOBALG.A.P. approved certification body. An inspector will then conduct the first on-site inspection.
- Once you successfully comply with the standard’s requirements, you will receive a GLOBALG.A.P. Integrated Farm Assurance Standard certificate for the relevant Version and Scope which is valid for one year.