Packers traders Packers traders

You’re a Packer and/or a Trader? Do You Pack Your Own or Your Client’s Brand?

As the company that prints the GGN label logo on the consumer facing packaging, you must fulfill all the following requirements:

  1. Get GLOBALG.A.P. Chain of Custody certification .
  2. Important: If you are a producer that packs their own products, you do not need GLOBALG.A.P. Chain of Custody certification, as this is already included in your GLOBALG.A.P. IFA certification for Aquaculture.
  3. Ensure certification of all partners in the supply chain.
  4. Ensure that the farms you are sourcing from have a GRASP assessment (GLOBALG.A.P. Risk Assessment on Social Practice) with full compliance status to demonstrate social responsibility .
  5. For aquaculture or livestock processors handling animal products from GLOBALG.A.P. certified production: Get certification according to a GFSI-recognized food safety system or a Codex-Alimentarius-based HACCP system.
  6. Become a label licensee. Get information by sending us an e-mail: