Here's How Buyers Can Benefit From GLOBALG.A.P. Certification:
- Source certified products that meet the baseline requirements for food safety
- Cut your exposure to product safety risk.
- Ensure your sourcing by developing a network of reliable producers.
- Benefit from GLOBALG.A.P.’s traceability system. All GLOBALG.A.P. producers are identified in the GLOBALG.A.P. Database with a unique 13-digit GLOBALG.A.P. number (GGN), which allows you to monitor your producers and validate their certificates.
- Access our GLOBALG.A.P. Database to review your producers’ certification audits.
- Benefit from GLOBALG.A.P.’s unique world-class system including the Integrity Program, which assures certification reliability and high auditing performance.
- Gain full access to our network of more than 140 GLOBALG.A.P. certification bodies.
- Work with your growers on add-on improvement plans for food safety and sustainability to enhance the quality of your food supply.
- Customize GLOBALG.A.P. to respond to new and changing market requirements and consumer demands.
- Profit from GLOBALG.A.P. training for your quality management team.
- You can help shape its continuing development.
- It’s designed for you – both retailers and producers worked together to create it.
To find out more about the Database Extended Search and Database Bookmarking, please visit our Database Online Manual at wiki.globalgap.org.
Option 2 Group
Watch our latest introduction video
Learn more about GGN
The new Consumer Label for certified Aquaculture
Find out how the GLOBALG.A.P. Database can help you
Upgrade Your Suppliers
Learn about the localg.a.p. program and how to secure your sourcing
Participate for Change
Become a partner and join our mission for safe and sustainable agricultural production